Become part of an organisation that represents your business and the white goods service sector. Invests in and nurtures new talent through training and is a voice for the white goods industry.
As a member of The Institute of White Goods Engineers you can benefit from:
- Work enquiries from both national work providers, manufactures and the general public
- Promotion of your Business
- Discounted Training
- Discounted Calibration of Test Equipment
- Discounted New Test Equipment
- Discounted Public Liability Insurance
- Discounted Employers Liability Insurance
- Discounted Vehicle Insurance
- Discounted Mobile and Landline Services
- Free trial of Job Management Software then 10% off usage
- Credit checking of companies
For apprentices or those training to be a white goods engineer. £9.99 for the first year then Member rates.
For individuals or independent companies with up to 5 employees. £9.99 for the first year then Member rates.
For those currently working in or associated with the industry. £9.99 for the first year then Associate rates.
For professionals working within the industry for more than 5 years. £9.99 for the first year then Fellow rates.
Independent companies with more than 5 Employees. £9.99 for the first year then corporates rates.